Kenco

Thread: 2014 Vancouver Motorcycle Show Jan 24-26

Bike(s)
    DRZ 400, BMW 650GS

2014 Vancouver Motorcycle Show Jan 24-26

2014 Vancouver Motorcycle Show!!

DualSportBC has once again decided to have a booth at the MC Show so we will all have a place to meet and greet and entice new riders to join us for some fun.

So here is my request for volunteers to design and build the booth and volunteers to work the booth. If you volunteer to work the both I promise that you will get a limited edition 2014 DSBC MC Show t-shirt (that you will have to pay $10 for), a free pass to the MC Show, a fantastic opportunity to talk to other enthusiastic motorcycle people and a chance to hang around other dualsport bike riders and chat about how much fun you have every time you take your bike out. If you are going to go to the Show anyway why not volunteer a few hours of your time? It'll be fun!!

If you want to be a part of this once a year event please email me jvanl@mdi.ca and I will put your name on the list.

The 2014 MC Show details:
    Date: Friday January24 - Sunday January 26

If you have any questions post them up here or send me an email (please don't send me a PM through this forum as I tend to not get to them very quickly). Or if you have any ideas of what we should do for a booth display post your ideas here.

I need to have volunteer names ASAP as I have to submit them to the organizers so they can issue the volunteer passes.

Judy
    On the internet you can be anything you want . . . . . It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

Bike(s)
    Husqvarna TE310 and TXC450
    Less than two weeks to the show
    Tom Timmerman
    DSBC

DSBC Participating Member North's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    Mars Rover
    I just saw this and I had been wondering if we were in the show this year. Sent Judy an e-mail. And hats off to Judy, Tom and everybody else who do so much for my favorite sport!

It's always fun to man the booth at the show!

Bike(s)
    DRZ 400, BMW 650GS
    Thanks North. Got your email and you are on the list. We still need a few more volunteers to help out at the Show. Please send me an email if you can spare several hours to help out at the DSBC booth.

jvanl@mdi.ca
    On the internet you can be anything you want . . . . . It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.