The Rides - should be posted by Sunday night.
A route is a difficult roll chart route. You will need to travel 190km between fuel stops. Fresh tires are recommended.
B+ is technically a very challenging roll chart route that is not suitable for larger bikes. You will need to travel 180km between fuel stops. Lots of new track in the B+ for this year.
B route is a roll chart and/or GPS route suitable for bigger bikes. However, there are still some challenging sections. The B has been improved with over 50% new track. The total route is 270km and gas is available at the midpoint. The 'B' route has a GPS option. We will post the track for you. Hopefully you know what your doing with your GPS !!
C route is a roll chart route suitable for all riders. Total distance will be around 300km with gas available near the midpoint.
- You must have a roll chart holder – there is not enough flagging to ride without a route sheet.
- Your bike must be licensed for on road use.
- Your bike MUST have a spark arrestor.
- No off-trail riding in grasslands, marshes, mudflats, mossy, grassy areas etc.
- You really need to bring several liters of water. It’s Kamloops and it’s hot and the ride is long.
- Please Do Not Attempt This Ride On Your Own!!! Team up with someone of similar ability.